Friday, August 22, 2003

Family and Food

I just got back from a filling dinner at a local Indian restaurant in Santa Clara named Mayuri. It's one of our favorites and the owner knows us there. If you ever get a chance stop by and tell them that some friends from Santa Clara University that usually bring in big groups for birthdays sent you. My parents just drove down from the Seattle area with a stop in Ashland and a stop in San Francisco. I'm taking the day off tomorrow to spend some time with them. This is the first time the whole fam has been down here in over 5 years. We still haven't figured out what we're going to do yet, maybe hang out around here or maybe head to the beach. I'm getting tired and need to get to bed so that I can wake up a little earlier than usual to hang out the with fam. Goodnight!!