Monday, August 18, 2003

A Bit About Me

Okay, now for a first real post with a little information about me. My name is Nick Woods and I am a software engineer currently employed at a company named Pivia located in Cupertino, CA. We have a great software product that helps speed up web sites, especially for users with bad network connections. I rent a house with three of my friends from Santa Clara University where I received BS in Computer Engineering. I've been seriously developing software for around 13 years and have done a little of everything from firmware and low level systems programming through networking, high level application development, UI design and development. In the little spare time I seem to have I manage to get in a little soccer and volleyball, hit the beach to surf, paint (mostly with oils and acrylics), hang out with friends, try to keep my room clean, and enjoy my life.