Sunday, May 02, 2004

New Blogger Interface

It seems like Blogger has dramatically changed their user interface. I think that it may have had a few bugs that hopefully are worked out now because I posted an update the other day that turned out blank and I just had to remove it. As I mentioned before I got a Google Gmail account a couple of weeks ago because of my blogging activity using the Google owned Blogger. I since received an invitation from Google to invite two other friends to get account there so I did. The next day I discovered that the Gmail accounts were selling on eBay for up to $200. So crazy! I should have kept my other one and sold it. I don't think that I would have though although I'm thinking that I would have liked to get another account for myself. Maybe I'll get another invite in a bit and can get a second account. Sometimes I like to keep different types of mail divided up.

Well, that's about it. Another beautiful Sunday from here in Santa Clara, CA.