Sunday, April 25, 2004

Time's a Flyin'

Again, the time is flying by, but as I sit here on a hot Sunday afternoon in Santa Clara, CA, I thought I'd post a quick update. My company Pivia recently updated its website and I think it looks great. They also started an online Blog of sorts to discuss issues in the industry, etc.

Recently I've been reading a few more blogs like Boing Boing and it's been a lot of fun. Of course, some of my daily reads like Slashdot or Plastic are always still favorites. I've been pretty busy lately at work. I've been itching to paint lately too but just haven't had the time. Once I move into a new place I'm hoping that there's enough space in the garage for me to set up a little painting area. I have some fun ideas that I've been working on.

Hey, I know that blogging and writing about your life online is all the rage these days, but does anyone have much experience with personal diaries kept electronically? I've played with them off and on before and written my own, but I've never really gotten that great of a feeling from the programs, something that's so simple with a handwritten diary, like adding little sketches, doodles, etc. I guess only a touchpad diary system might come close to providing that interaction. Anyone have any experience with something like that?

Well, I know, not the most exciting blog entry, but I have to run. I really hope to make this better in the coming months when I finally find a little time.